Do you have a favorite beach game to play? Here are some suggestions in case you run out of ideas:
- Frisbee – a classic beach game that’s fun for all ages. You can play catch with a friend or even join a game of ultimate Frisbee.
- Volleyball – set up a net and get a group together for a game of beach volleyball. It’s a great way to get some exercise while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- Sandcastle Building – let your creativity flow and build a masterpiece out of sand. Challenge your friends to a sandcastle building competition.
- Beach Soccer – bring a soccer ball and set up a makeshift field on the beach. It’s a fun way to pass the time and get some exercise.
- Beach Tennis – a variation of traditional tennis played on sand. All you need is a tennis ball and racquet and you’re ready to go.
- Cornhole – a popular lawn game that can be played on the beach as well. Set up the boards and challenge your friends to a game of cornhole.
- Shell Scavenger Hunt – hide shells around the beach and have your friends search for them. The person who finds the most shells wins.
- Water Balloon Toss – cool off on a hot day with a water balloon toss. It’s a fun way to stay cool and have some laughs.
- Ring Toss – set up a few targets and try to ring them with a frisbee or a ring toss game.
- Beach Ball Relay Race – divide into teams and pass a beach ball down the line. The first team to complete the relay wins.
No matter what you choose…it will be fun!