There’s no argument that we’ve recently been going through difficult, stressful times. If you are looking for the perfect rehabilitative getaway, we can’t think of a better place than Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary located in Freestone, California. Located in scenic Sonoma County, Osmosis is well known for its unique Cedar Enzyme Bath, the rejuvenating massages, organic facials, and their beautiful Zen-inspired meditation gardens. Their expert staff offers a holistic experience of nurturing, nourishing, and centering. Osmosis is a sanctuary: a place where you can find relief from emotional stress and a place to prepare yourself for new beginnings.
Al Fresco Massage Treatments
Experience full rejuvenation with an al fresco massage treatment inside one of their intimate outdoor pagodas thanks to the gifted and healing touch of an expert massage practitioner. Sip on traditional Japanese tea in a private room or retreat to the Zen-inspired meditation garden. You’ll be surrounded by Japanese-landscaped gardens and a tranquil atmosphere that is self-nurturing.
Outdoor Cedar Enzyme Baths
The Cedar Enzyme Bath is a therapeutic body treatment from Japan found nowhere else on this continent. This fermentation bathing ritual involves immersing your entire body in a mixture of soft and fragrant ground cedar and rice bran with living enzymes that stimulate metabolic activity inside and out.
The warm and fragrant treatment offers many health benefits, from improving circulation to relieving joint and muscle pain, and the living enzymes deeply and thoroughly clean your skin, leaving your entire body exuding a radiant glow. It’s a rewarding and memorable experience that will stay with you forever.
COVID 19 Policies and Procedures
In these times of COVID 19, you can be reassured that they have strict protocols for your safety:
- • Pre-screening of all guests prior to booking appointments
- • Re-adoption of their “shoes off” policy in the spa. They will provide spa slippers for you upon check-in. You are also invited to bring your own.
- • All employees and guests will undergo wellness checks and symptom screenings, including a temperature check with a touchless thermometer before entering the spa.
- • Massage and Facial guests will now change in the treatment room
- • They ask that you wear a face-covering while in their facility. Please bring your own.
- • They encourage you to bring your own water bottle
- • Upon arrival, there is a waiting area on the front porch or lawn. Guest services staff will welcome you and walk you through the check-in process
- • You are asked to sanitize or wash hands before receiving any treatment and that you keep at least 6 feet distance from other visitors and staff when not in treatment.
- • All appointments must be made online or by phone. No walk-ins can be accommodated.
Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary
209 Bohemian Hwy
Freestone, CA 95472